The Strategy Sessions
If you currently feel like you are spinning your wheels and making very little progress in terms of growing your audience and making more sales, then let’s get our heads together to help you plan out what you need to do for the next 3, 6 and 12 months to make progress.
These strategy sessions and ongoing email support will help you get clear on where you are heading and provide you with a series of steps to help you move forward.
Ready to get started?
Here’s What We Will be Covering
- You current offerings in terms of products and/or services.
- Your website – are there tweaks which can be made to help you grow your audience and get a better conversion rate?
- Your blog – we will plan your strategy and generate enough content ideas to get you through the next year.
- Your list – let’s get that list growing and glowing.
- Social media – a stress free approach and a simple strategy to help you shine on social media.
We will start from where you are. Just getting started with list building or planning your first website? Then the strategy we create will allow you to move forward from that place.
Ready to move your visibility up a notch? Then let’s plan what that is going to take.
How the Strategy Sessions Will Work
In total you will book 2 x 60 minute calls.
Once payment has been made I will send you a few questions about your biz so I can prepare for the call. You will also get access to my calendar where you can book your first 60 minute call. This can happen now or within 3 months, it’s totally up to you when you book.
We will then get together and plan your online strategy for the next 12 months.
After the call you will have 30 days email support – so you can always ask me any of those follow up questions as you start to implement. Then at the end of those 30 days we will have our second 60 minute call to check in and finalise your goals as you move forward.
It’s Time to Stress Less About What you Need to Do and Instead Create a Strategy To Move Forward
Reserve your spot below and I will pop an email over to you shortly so we can get the call in the diary.