The Pinterest Factor
How to Get More Traffic to Your Website the Easy Way
If you are tired of playing the algorithms of the other social media platforms – or having to resort to paid advertising to get traffic back to your website – then it’s time to look at what Pinterest has to offer.
Really diving deep into what this platform can do for my website traffic has been a revelation to me – and even better it doesn’t take up loads of my time. When I start to see results like this post on my Art of Crafts Pinterest platform, and how many times people have visited my Art of Crafts website from it (404 link clicks) in the last 30 days, I know I am on the right track.
If you want to learn more about the power of Pinterest then join me for two live webinars coming up in October, the first is on Pinterest itself. We are going to cover optimising your profile, boards and pins to get found in search on Pinterest; how to create Pins so that people want to click through; and how to research what people want on the platform.
The second webinar is for those of you who want to explore Tailwind and what that can offer in terms of Tailwind Tribes (others re-pinning your pins), Smart Loop (pinning on autopilot) and Pin scheduling. Even if you just want to trial it you can grab a 30 day free account.
Find out more below and if you can’t make it live the workshops will also be recorded.
Workshops: The Lowdown
Online Pinterest Workshop
When: Get Instant Access to the Recording
- Optimising your Pinterest profile, boards and pin descriptions to show up in Pinterest search.
- The power of keywords on Pinterest and how you can find the actual ones people are using on the platform for your niche.
- Creating pins that people want to re-pin and click through. We will talk fonts, images, sizing and variety.
- Some new additions for business accounts that can help you communicate better with your audience.
- When you should be pinning, how often and learning to think like a user of Pinterest, not a marketer.
- What boards you should be creating and how to niche them down so Pinterest wants to show your pins to more people.
Online Tailwind Workshop
When: Tuesday 15th October at 4pm UK / 11am EST
- Why choose Tailwind over other Pinterest schedulers.
- The power of Tailwind Tribes. How to choose the right Tribes to join; what content to add to Tribes; and when to add it.
- How Tailwind Tribes give you instant access to great content to pin to your own boards.
- Understanding Tailwind Analytics and how using them can help you get more exposure.
- Setting up your pinning schedule to best effect.
- Setting up Smart Loop in Tailwind so your pins can circulate on autopilot. Plus the power of seasonal Smart Loops.
How Will These Workshops Be Delivered?
These workshops will be delivered live via Zoom webinars and you will be sent a link as soon as you register. You can register for one or both and both workshops will be recorded and a replay sent to you.
There will be checklists and worksheets included to help you keep track of what you have learned.
You can ask questions live on the call, plus you have 30 days email support from the date of the webinar so you can always reach out to me with queries.
It’s Time to Register
You can choose to register for one or both of the workshops – and you make an extra saving if you want to access both of them.
Once you sign up you will be sent login details for the call.
Access to Both Workshops