Market Your Pet Focused Business
If you have a pet focused business you are probably well aware that in 2019 it’s projected that people will spend around $72 billion dollars on their pets – that’s in the USA alone.
We all understand that pets are part of the family and that the majority of pet parents are happy to invest to ensure their fur babies are happy and healthy.
This means there are lots of opportunities for your pet based business.
But it’s more than that for us, isn’t it? Yes we want to ensure our pet based businesses are profitable, but we are also all about being in this type of business because we love animals and we want to serve them in the best way possible.
I know that’s what drives me on my blog PetHooligans.com and I know it’s what makes your business one you are passionate about. That’s why I have decided to offer this course structured solely around the pet niche, so those with a pet focused business can build an audience perfect for them.
Why I’m Teaching This Class
I’ve been working with clients, helping them to grow their businesses online, since 2012. What I’ve found during that time is that different types of business often need a very specific approach if they are going to capture the attention of their potential audience.
Alongside that, what I’ve learned through my site Pet Hooligans, is how to grow an audience in the pet niche. This course brings those two sides of my knowledge together, so that you can take a short cut to understanding how to market your business more effectively, and perhaps even more importantly, with less stress!.
What’s In This Course?
During the four weeks of the course we are going to focus on the following key areas to help you grow your audience and get more clients.
* Getting clear on your offering. Whether you sell products for pets or pet services, you need to understand how to position yourself in the market and what makes your business unique – I promise you there is something!
* Understanding who your audience is. You need to gain a better understanding of who your audience is so you can put in front of them what they need.
* Growing your audience through marketing. We are going to look at your website and branding (or set you off in the right direction if that isn’t in place yet); social media; the images you utilise; and list building. Whether you are at the start of your journey with these or already more experienced we have you covered.
* Understanding how to get found. If you aren’t spending time where your audience are or speaking in ways that make people want what you offer, your time is going to be wasted. We are going to cut through the unnecessary so you leave with a marketing plan that is workable.
* Adding extra income. There may come a time when you want to add additional streams of income to your existing business. Whether that’s new services; affiliate products; or e-books and courses. We look at what’s possible, and more importantly, what’s the best fit for you and your business.
How Will The Course Be Run?
* During April we will have 4 live weekly calls to work through the material. These will also be recorded so you can return to them at any time.
* The course will have a popup Facebook group which will be available for the duration of the course and for 30 days after it’s ended. Here you can network with other business owners and ask me questions direct.
* 60 days email support. During the course and for 30 days after it ends I am here if you have any questions you want to ask.
* On completion of the course you will receive a workbook. This includes all the course materials so you can return to it as needed.
Who Is This Course For?
Whether you create or sell pet products; are a pet sitter or dog walker; offer health treatments; are a pet blogger; run a veterinary practice; are an animal communicator or want to get more visibility for any type of pet focused business, this is the course for you.
Ready to Join Us?
Sign up below and you will be sent details of the first call and access to the Facebook group. There will be some pre-work made available before the course starts, just to get you in the zone ☺