On Sunday September 18th at 3PM EST, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Social Media Training Webinar for aPaws members. The call will be led by Alison Wood who offers web and marketing support and training for small businesses.
This webinar will cover the following social media platforms: Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
What Will We Cover on the Webinar?
- How to set up your profiles effectively to get the most out of each platform
- How the platforms differ and what they can each offer your business
- The importance of content - how to create it in order to get the most amount of shares, likes and comments
- The importance of images and how you can create great looking ones for free
- Why it's important to maintain consistent branding across the sites
- Using the platforms for local business so that you target an audience in your location
- Q & A session.
How Is This Webinar Presented?
You can log into this webinar via the internet and the live presentation will be done via slideshow. You will also receive a recording of the call plus an action checklist which will include further links to videos giving practical guidance.
Even if you can't make the time of the call but would like the recording plus the supporting materials then please also register and this will be sent to you automatically.
Where Do I Sign Up?
This social media training is taking place on Sunday 18th September at 3pm EST please register at the link below.