Make planning your social media easy with this bundle of 10 printable checklists and action sheets. Packed with social media content ideas, seasonal prompts and schedules you can model your own campaigns on, this bundle will make social media a breeze.
Use the prompts on the screen, or print out to add to your planner. These are sheets you will want to refer to time after time.
Here's What's Included in the Pack:
- Social Media Content Ideas: This is a list of social media content ideas, which should give you lots of creative thoughts for your niche.
- Month on Month Prompts: In this worksheet I give you 4 prompts for every month. This relates to seasonal events, world days and fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
- Social Media Schedule: In this sheet I lay out a schedule of social media prompts you can use for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. This outlines the type of posts I share daily on each network, plus when I share them. You also get a blank schedule if you wish to create your own version.
- Social Media Overview: This is a list of tips to ensure you get the most out of your social media profiles.
- Social Media Stats: This is a place to record your main social media stats month on month. This will help you set goals and keep you motivated as you see those figures rise.
- Facebook Checklist: This sheet provides you with a number of tips to ensure you set up your Facebook page to best effect.
- Instagram Checklist: This sheet lays out a number of Instagram tips.
- Pinterest Checklist: With this checklist we turn our attention to Pinterest and how to best set it up to attract the most followers and sales.
- Twitter Checklist: After following this checklist your Twitter profile will be ready to go.
- My Social Media Ideas: This is a blank template for you to note down all your social media content ideas as you get them.
Let's Get Planning!
Please click the buy button below to purchase securely through Paypal.
Free eBook - Your Instagram Plan
Instagram has a massive potential for building your audience, plus you can connect with new people through the use of hashtags. If you want to take advantage of Instagram for marketing your business, this Ebook has the lowdown.