You can create content until the cows come home but you are going to stand a better chance of that content ranking in the search engines if you follow some simple steps.
Why should you care about ranking? Because if you find yourself on the front page of google for a keyword, that's free traffic heading to your website.
Want to find out how to get your content found? Get access to my 60 minute workshop. Here's what we cover:
- Practical keyword research - this isn't going to be about airy fairy SEO we dig into how to find the keywords which fit your business.
- A quick and easy tip I use all the time to find out if it's worth trying to rank for the keywords I have chosen.
- I take you behind the scenes into my website to show you how I use my chosen keywords, how I create meta data and how I use images to help me get found.
- We work through some simple essential steps you need to take if you want to show up in the search engines at all.
- We look at my stats (in the dashboard of Clicky) so you can discover on your own site what keywords people are using to find you.
This workshop isn't about theory, it's about you taking the information back to your site straight away, so that your next blog post gets more attention.
What Do I Get If I Register?
- Access to this 60 minute recording of my workshop.
- A checklist of the links, tips and action points I mention during the call.
Ready to Enrol?
Please make payment securely via Paypal and then details will be sent straight to your inbox.