Grab My Free PicMonkey Course Today!
Add Your Email Address At the Bottom of this Page and You Will Be Sent Access Immediately
We all need great, professional looking images for our websites, blogs, newsletters and to share across social media. However, the majority of us are not designers and nor do we have a lot of time or money to spend on generating great looking graphics.
Therefore we need a program which is intuitive and easy to use, after a little training, and we need a supply of great images which we can use to market our business. Images are so important to social media success. In recent research it was found that images on Facebook receive an 87% interaction rate and on Twitter photos can boost retweets by 35%. The more likes, pins and shares you receive the more potential you have to reach a wider audience.The solution is PicMonkey, a fab and easy website to use, and this mini-course will quickly get you up to speed and creating images with ease.
What Will I Learn From This Mini-Course?
- You will get a complete overview of PicMonkey and all the different elements.
- You will know how to edit and amend your own photos including product shots.
- You will be able to add text to images which you can then share across social media. This includes adding quotes, helpful info and content about your business. These images are highly shareable and will help you to get noticed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- You will know how to create covers for eBooks and short reports. These can be used to catch the eye on your website and across social media and will be far more appealing to people than just the title of your book. You can even create a short report as your newsletter opt-in and add a nice cover to make it more attractive so that people are eager to sign up to your list
- You will be able to create collages to use as adverts, showcases of your products and services and even cover images for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
What Does This Course Give Me Access To?
- Five videos where I walk you through getting started on PicMonkey in the most intuitive way and how to create the types of images outlined above (this is more than 90 minutes of video).
- Permanent access to the course so you can return to it and watch again at any time.
- I also offer suggestions of 2 websites where you can access free to use images for all your project needs.
BONUS: For everyone who signs up to the course I am also offering a downloadable pdf cheat sheet of all the different image sizes you need across social media. You can keep this to hand and therefore save a considerable amount of time searching around for the information every time you want to create an image.
Ready to Access the Course?
This mini-course is free to access. Please just enter your first name and email address below and then you will be sent the password so you can view all the videos and get started making great graphics.
You will then also receive my newsletter going forward but you can of course unsubscribe at any time (if you already receive my newsletter don't worry you won't be signed up twice!). Once you have signed up you will be asked to confirm your subscription to the mailing list so please watch for the email that comes out to you. If you don't see it then also check your spam email box.
I will see you inside the course and remember you will also have support as you can always ask any questions.
Free eBook - Your Instagram Plan
Instagram has a massive potential for building your audience, plus you can connect with new people through the use of hashtags. If you want to take advantage of Instagram for marketing your business, this Ebook has the lowdown.