We all know that we need to create great graphics if we want to get eyes on our blog posts and social media updates. The problem is that all these graphics need to be different sizes which can take some considerable time to do in most graphics programs.
It can also be time-consuming to find images that are free to use and often we want to add quotes to the images and that again sends us off down the rabbit-hole of research. We can therefore end up spending much longer on a blog post or on our updates than we would like.
That’s where the program I am looking at today in the video below comes in. Stencil offers all the following and you can start with a free account to see if you like it:
- Huge bank of copyright free images to search and use.
- Huge bank of quotes to use.
- Easily resize your images – so it fits a custom size on your blog and for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram etc – at the click of a button.
- Add text, icons, logos and watermarks.
- Download the images or share direct from the program to the main social media platforms.
- All web based so no download of software needed.
- Plus much more.
Watch the video below as I walk you through it and then if you want to try out a free Stencil account head here. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now and can’t imagine ever being without it. It makes graphics super easy, fun and above all fast.
Free eBook - Your Instagram Plan
Instagram has a massive potential for building your audience, plus you can connect with new people through the use of hashtags. If you want to take advantage of Instagram for marketing your business, this Ebook has the lowdown.