Do you often hear the message that you should build a website on your own domain but wonder why?
Do people tell you that a self hosted WordPress blog is the only way to go, but they may as well be speaking in another language as to what that could mean for you and your business?
Do you wonder what the dashboard of a WordPress site looks like?
Or think about how difficult it would be to set a site up when you really aren't the most technically minded person in the world?
If you head along to my free Demystifying WordPress webinar I am going to answer all those questions for you.
What makes me best placed to do this? Seven years ago I started learning how to build WordPress sites from the ground up and in the intervening time I have built many websites and blogs, both for myself and for clients. I wasn't a techie expert and I wasn't a graphic designer. In fact my background is in teaching and HR and that now helps me share all I discovered with you.
Here's just some of what you will learn on this webinar:
- What does having a self-hosted website on your own domain mean?
- How easy or difficult is it to buy a domain and set hosting up?
- Why can't I just use a platform such as WordPress.com (not self hosted) or Blogger?
- How tricky is the WordPress dashboard to navigate?
- How would I even get my blog post live?
- What are the advantages of WordPress and why do approx 25% of the websites built around the world use this free software?
- Are there any disadvantages to using WordPress?
- If I decide it's right for me how do I set about getting a site up and running and what would the costs involved be?
Ready to Sign Up? - It's Free!
This webinar has now taken place but if you would like to receive the recording please register and it will be sent direct to your inbox.
Free eBook - Your Instagram Plan
Instagram has a massive potential for building your audience, plus you can connect with new people through the use of hashtags. If you want to take advantage of Instagram for marketing your business, this Ebook has the lowdown.