Make your blog planning easy with this bundle of 10 printable checklists and action sheets. Packed with blog content ideas, editorial calendar planners, style sheets and much more, this bundle will make planning your blog posts a breeze.
These are sheets you will want to refer to time after time.
Here's What's Included in the Pack:
- Annual Editorial Calendar: Jan to Feb, here you can jot down the content themes for your year ahead.
- Editorial Calendar 4 Months: Then dive deeper and plan out your blog titles for each 3rd of the year. There are three sheets included here, Jan to Apr, May to Aug, and Sep to Dec.
- Style Sheet: Ever forget what colours or fonts your blog uses or where you sourced certain images? With this style sheet that will never be a problem again.
- Blog Best Practice: Your blog won't get the recognition it deserves if you don't have these things in place. Get your blog set up to best effect.
- Blogging Stats: What 'gets measured gets improved' and that's definitely true for a blog. Record your stats on this printable to keep you on track.
- Blog Post Planner: The individual blog post planner helps you outline your content idea, decide on keywords and much more. You can fill these out when the muse strikes so you have a store of ideas to return to.
- Blogging Prompts: Need some inspiration? This list of blogging prompts will get you started.
- Your Blog Post Topics: Keep this list close at hand so you can jot down topic ideas as they come to you.
- Guest Posting: Want to spread your wings and start guest posting? This sheet lets you record who you want to approach and their contact details.
- Blog Post Action Steps: Once your blog post is written, this sheet gives you lots of ideas for how to share and repurpose it - meaning you have to do less work overall.
Let's Get Blogging!
Please click the buy button below to purchase securely through Paypal.
Free eBook - Your Instagram Plan
Instagram has a massive potential for building your audience, plus you can connect with new people through the use of hashtags. If you want to take advantage of Instagram for marketing your business, this Ebook has the lowdown.