Work with me for 31 days and go from feeling confused about how to market your business online to having a clear vision of the steps you need to take consistently to grow your audience. Let me show you the exact process which allowed me to quit my job and take my business full time.
When I first started out in my business in 2009 one of the things that slowed me down the most was not having a step-by-step plan of what I should be doing. Over time I gradually figured out the marketing steps I should be taking for my business, but it was slow going and cost me a lot in terms of time and lost sales in those early days.
One of the things that I hear people say the most when they are building any type of business is that they feel lost in a fog of having too much to do, and not knowing which of the things they should be doing are actually going to work.
What I know now looking back on the long and winding path I have taken is that it isn't actually that complicated. There are just several pieces of the puzzle you need to put in place and then you need to follow through with those consistently.
If you feel lost in that fog of uncertainty then this 31 day mentoring program could be for you. We are going to work together so you get clear on what steps you need to take to build an audience which is eager to hear about what you offer.
Here's what we are going to cover:
- Mindset: Can you make progress if you are always second guessing yourself and wondering if what you are putting out there is really ok? You can, but it's a much more slow and painful journey. During this program I am going to talk about the mindset which gives you the best chance of success. Plus, because this is a group program we can all help each other make tweaks to our sales pages, blog posts and newsletter opt-ins to make them even more effective.
- Organisation: You really don't have to invent the wheel each and every time you do something. There are ways to streamline the work you do so that for every piece of content you create you get maximum exposure for it.
- Productivity: Getting more done in less time is something we all seek and there is a secret to this, hint it involves working less, not more.
- Designing the home base of your website, blog or shop: Is your site easy to navigate and does it tell people what they need to know in the first few seconds before they decide whether or not to click away. During the program we will also do some live reviews of people's sites if you want to put yours forward - no criticism, just constructive tips! Maybe you don't even have a website yet, then this will help you get set up in the right way.
- Content: We are going to look at the many ways to create content which will demonstrate your expertise to your audience.
- Social Media Success: We will spend time looking at each of the main social media platforms so they are working hard for you, without you having to spend too much of your time on them. Again we will do some reviews of people's social media platforms if anyone wants to step forward and volunteer for an audit.
- Introduction to SEO: Ensuring you understand at least the basics of SEO so that you can get found by more people in the search engines.
- Graphics: What will catch people's attention and draw them to look closer at what you have on offer? The quality of the images you have across your business. These are not hard to create and I am going to walk you through how.
- Building Your Mailing List: We are going to work on designing a great opt-in so that people are keen to sign up to your list. The more people you have on your list, the greater your potential for making sales. We are then going to actually grow your list plus build a mailing list funnel so that you keep your audience engaged.
- The Success Steps: You can spend time tweaking your marketing until the cows come home but that's not going to bring in sales. I'm going to highlight what I call the success steps. Actions you take in your business every day which lead to sales. These don't have to take long but they are far more effective for your profit margin than changing the colour of your subscribe button again!
This is a program which is going to get you organised and it's going to show you the exact steps to take daily so that you can stop worrying about whether your marketing is working and instead know that it is. How will you know? Because of the results you see.
How Will This Program Be Delivered?
- You will have immediate access to all 31 days. You can then choose to work through the videos one day at a time or faster if you prefer.
- There is a discussion area where you can ask additional questions and network with the others working through the program with you.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for you if you are truly ready to take action in your business. Maybe you are very new to building a business online or maybe you are more seasoned - but either way you are tired of feeling confused and you want a clear path laid out for you.
Does that sound like you? Then enrol below and get ready for a hugely productive experience.
Hi Alison, Just wanted to let you know that after taking your advice on social media esp. FB, of which I'm not a big fan, I have just been offered an opportunity to sell and promote my work all free of charge locally. Thanks for all the tips and advice.
Attended Live Course
Let's Get Started
The course launches on the 1st February. To make a huge saving sign up now at the early bird rate - reduced from $75 to $10